Whether you’re on Zoom or a different platform, video calls come with their own set of rules.
Understanding and communicating best practices to your attendees and clients will enable you to run a wildly successful meeting!
The most important part of this module is around security settings. Avoid Zoom-bombing at all costs! (Except it doesn’t have to cost a thing!)
What Will You Learn?
- Setting your ground rules
- Comparing the participant’s screen to that of the host
- Video and audio settings
- Using a virtual background
- Setting up your recordings
- Keyboard shortcuts in Zoom
Meet Your Host01:51
Preparation – Getting Started with Zoom
Our FREE Getting Started With Zoom Guide.
Module 2: Best Practices
Scheduling Secure Meetings01:28
Security Protocols: Part 103:09
Security Protocols: Part 202:38
Phone vs Laptop05:15